Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vegetarian Sausage Part 1

I'm here in IL, sitting in my Twin's room, typing on her computer because I was stupid and left my laptop charger at home. XD

Okay, so yesterday I woke up and blogged a little and packed and everything, and then it was time to go to the station! My dad and I park, walk in, and go to the ticket station for Amtrak. I press the button like three times before my dad asks a policeman where the people are, and the policeman tells us to tap on the glass. So we do that a few times until my dad walks away a little bit and starts looking around. Just then I catch sight of a lady in an Amtrak uniform walking towards us with a coffee in her hand. She signals and calls out "I'll be right there!"

I pick up my tickets and that's when we start waiting in the correct line. Now, I've got my medium-size suitcase, my new laptop backpack (its awesome, so many pockets!), and my purse. This is my first time traveling alone, and my first time experiencing Amtrak's Thruway bus. After my dad gives some advice, he leaves and I'm standing alone. :D I was slightly paranoid, but gradually I relaxed.

It was ridiculous how long that wait was. The bus arrived late, and we ended up leaving 45 minutes after we were supposed to leave.

More later, peoples and tweeples.

No comments:

Post a Comment