Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Figured It Out

"It" the elusive, misguided, horribly disfigured "it" is now clear. Controlled. Figured. Out.

For years I've been struggling with a decision in my life. This decision is huge, will affect me forever more.

And I finally made up my mind.

In the back of my head, I've always leaned on this, though I equally dismissed it as something that "wasn't right for me."

And actually, it's pretty perfect for me. So, without further ado, I tell you all (hi, handful! Keep reading!) what decision this is.

I have decided what the heck I'm going to do with my life. I know exactly what career I will have.

Am I telling you all what this is? No, because I've got to think and meditate on it all a bit more. Interview some people.

But I feel like everything is finally pulling itself together for me!

2 comments:

  1. Happy meditating, dear. :) Deciding what you want to be when you grow up is tough and requires much thought. As a matter of fact, at the ripe old age of 44, I'm STILL thinking on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well? Crapit, inquiring minds want to know!!! And congrats on figuring it out, whatever it is :)

    ReplyDelete